Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Tuesdays with Dorie: Espresso Cheesecake Brownies


This is my first Tuesday's with Dorie assignment and I was excited to make this recipe! Seeing as I love chocolate, cheesecake and espresso, I figured this would be a no brainer. I even managed to make these before my son's nap time, conveniently scheduling them around his favorite tv show, Yo Gabba Gabba. The recipe was easy to follow and they appear to have turned out correctly (at least they taste that way). I also decided that while I love brownies and I love cheesecake, I am not sure I am crazy about them together. Don't get me wrong, these are very tasty, they just wouldn't be my first dessert choice; however, someone who enjoys brownies, cheesecake and espresso would be pretty thrilled with this recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment